i started this blog in 2006, and it's shifted along with my interests through the years. it's been witness to a lot of learning for me...

still, i feel that i need a home for my photography -- so from now on, i'll be posting my pictures on the journal on my reworked website. if you like my photos, you might decide to follow me there!

my first post is here -- check it out!

as for this blog, i'm not sure what will happen. i don't think i'm willing to let it go, and certainly i'll keep it as an archive, but i need some time to figure it out.

for those of you that pop in from time to time, thanks for the visits and encouragement.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

elevator pop quiz

how many floors does this building have?



the numbers go up to 31.. and a quick estimate of 3x10 rows.. well, that's close enough.

but wait.. there are 3 basements. ok... check through them all... what's missing?

4, 14 and 24!

why?? well....
sì = 四 = four
sǐ = 死 = death

and, of course, don't forget unlucky 13.

2 comments:

  1. MOU PIRE 3 WRES GIA NA GINW UPDATED

    ALLA AXIZE WRAIA POST! DEN SE LINKARW AUTI TIN STIGMI GIATI LOGW TOU OTI KAIKE I HELLAS OLI OUDIS ASXOLITE ME KOULTOURA MEXRI TELOS EKLOGVN! STO ELLADISTHAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. ksereis pia27/8/07 15:21

    alh8ia? den to hksera pos 4=death!

    ReplyDelete